Sunday, April 8, 2012

Not so normal Easter.

Easter usually is ham, potatoes, green beans and deviled eggs. Not this year.

 My Mother in law is visiting and we spent the day at the beach and the park. Still a little cold to play in the water but THM managed to get soaked. And we all are a little red from too much sun.



Instead of traditional dinner (since we don't celebrate Easter in a religious way we sorta winged everything this year) we had hamburgers, green beans, watermelon and for dessert: strawberry shortcake. Homemade strawberry shortcake. It was all yummy.

  I used Butterprint, Spring Blossom & a yellow hostess for serving.


 I asked THH to clean the green beans. I then see this from the kitchen.

Caught using Pyrex! Ha!

Old Orchard and A FireKing 8 inch cake pan

Butterprint and yummy strawberries
 I love cooking with Pyrex. Everything is so nice and colorful. Happy Easter from Treasure Hunter and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment