Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Have A Happy Day...... Today

Well thank you cookie jar. I sure will have a happy day today. Because I found you for $3 at my local goodwill.



Something about this cookie jar just screamed "buy me now hag!" Really, must be the rainbow using such offense wonderful words. Man was it dirty when I got it. But it sure did clean up nice.

The Hubs comments "nice cookie jar."  I wonder if he was being sarcastic or not. He texted me "have a happy day." Great, now he is making fun of me via text. Oh the love we have for each other.

Well he can just kiss my big fat ass. Or my mushroom salt and pepper shakers.


I think I have fallen in love with 1970s ceramic stuff.  The ugly stuff.

Like this owl spoon rest. Funny thing about it is I paid a whole like $2 for it at Salvation Army. They must have put it out and left it's brother behind in another one of their blue bins because the next week I go back and I find the match.... for $14.99.  They (SA) are on crack.


Whether you like the pretty things or the ugly things, Rainbow Cookie Jar reminds you to

Have a Happy Day ........................ Today!

3 comments:

  1. Hope your day was a happy one!

    I seem to see those ceramic mushroom pieces quite often.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was once in love with the 1970's ugly ceramics, luckily for me, it was just a phase.

    I do love that owl though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just washed my Have a Happy Day Today cookie jar and thought, "I should google and see if I can find any information on it." I picked mine up at a thrift store and it has a crack, so I know it's not worth anything, but still, I was curious about who made it and when. Glad to see someone else loves theirs as much as I love mine.

    Also? I have a mug and a creamer from the mushroom set. A friend of mine needed a new sugar bowl, and I collect creamers, so we bought the set.

    I don't have an owl spoon rest, but I wish I did!! :o)

    ReplyDelete