The following post will make you hungry for cheese. Sorry :) But this pizza is so yummy. I don't really even know of it qualifies as pizza.
4 Cheese Spinach Pizza
4 Cheese and Spinach Pizza
adapted from:eatyourlegumes.com2 Tbsp Butter
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1/2 Onion, Chopped
2 Tbsp granulated garlic (I didn't have any fresh)
A Pinch of both Salt and Pepper
2 Tbsp Flour
3/4 Cup Milk
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
10 oz Frozen Spinach, thawed and rung out
Grated Parmesan Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese, Provolone slices (you judge how much you want)
2-3 oz cream cheese
Half of a Italian Loaf, Cut in Half Lengthwise
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium sized frying pan melt the butter and olive oil over medium-low heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook until soft. Add Salt and Pepper.
- Whisk in flour. Then whisk in the milk and cinnamon . Cook until thick.
- Put spinach, cream cheese. Stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Remove from heat. Spread onto each piece of bread. Top with Mozz, Parm and provolone. Bake 6-8 minutes or until the cheese is melted.Or just throw it under the broiler for crispy only top. I did mine in the oven so the bread was really crispy. Should of thrown it under the broiler or a minute.