Friday, June 15, 2012

Pyrex I didn't buy......4

Man I thought I was going insane this month. I didn't buy a ton of Pyrex. Why? Because I just wasn't in love with some. Well most I came across. Not listed here is EA chip and dip set, minus bracket..... Half a set EA mixing bowls, various clear Pyrex, daisy divided.


 

Butterfly gold mixing bowl
Salvation army, Long Beach, CA 
$12.50
Really for one bowl? Give me a break, it isn't pink it is butterfly gold! I did see a lady take the largest bowl from under it. But they should of sold it as a set. In decent condition though.







Clear Pyrex in metal holder
Salvation Army, Torrance, CA
$17.99


I'm not a huge fan of clear, even though this is older. I like it but not for $18. Even on a 30% off day it is just not my style. But in awesome shape








Woodland oval Cinderella
Salvation Army, Torrance, CA
$8.99


I carried this around for a while but I put it back. I like the size and shape but I have 3 at home, and this one didn't really do it for me.







Woodland round Cinderella
Salvation Army, Torrance, CA
$8.99

Another woodland! Must have came from the same person who donated the above. Again not my style.








Homestead Mixing Bowl
Goodwill, Rolling Hills, CA
$4.99


Why hello Homestead. I don't like you please stop following me. Thank you. 








Update on some I didn't buy last month: the homestead and verde (DWD) mixing bowl went 50% off. Still there as of yesterday

Hopefully this makes SA revise their pricing a little. Nobody wants the not so pretty (no offense who likes homestead) for an outrageous  price. All in all I feel pretty good for leaving all that for you to find. Don't forget I wanna trade or sell some of my treasures. Interested let me know.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete