Friday, June 1, 2012

Red and Green like Christmas!

Last week I ran to Salvation Army on Friday. Or was it 2 weeks ago. I think it was 2 weeks ago. Anywho I was walking around when I spotted a red hostess bowl. I love it. But it wasn't a % off day. Boo.  I left it there. Man I hate leaving things there. It sucks.

Then I spot this. Okay my heart broke.  A bright green utility dish. Really, come on % off gods. Help me out here. I love the color. Ive found Christmas colors in May.


But then It struck me. I had a 40% off coupon at home. I left empty handed, drove all the way home and then back.  The whole way thinking and trying to decide what piece I would chose. I wasn't going to get both with only one coupon. I'm too cheap. Then after I parked it struck me again. I had a separate 25% off coupon in my back seat pocket from the last time I donated. SCORE!!!! I could get both.



Late that day with THM we found this measuring cup for $1. I love the style of the handle. Found that at the old lady thrift store within walking distance of our house.

I would like to thank the Coupon Gods for being with me today. Poor husband doesn't know how many measuring cups we have now and I hope he doesn't realize we have like 8. hehe.

1 comment:

  1. Good thing you had your thinking cap on and remembered the coupons!! It was well worth the drive home....

    ReplyDelete