Monday, July 30, 2012

Woodland Fridgie and Legos

It has been a while. Why you may ask? SUMMER!

First there was the apartment we wanted, but I decided against. Something didn't feel right, and when something doesn't feel right to me there is a meaning for it.  So for now we stopped looking and will pick back up towards the end of August.

Also we have spent some time swimming. Like last weekend we hit up both my brother's house and my father in law's house. I am all sun-kissed and caked with sunblock.

Lego table $6.50 Baras Foundation, San Diego, CA


Now that hasn't stopped me from thrifting. I actually took a half day of work Friday and headed out to West Covina for some Goodwill shopping since they do not participate in shopgoodwill.com (like ebay but goodwill).  I came home with this:

Woodland Fridgie, $1.99 Goodwill, West Covina, CA  





I also got a pair of jeans, a tank top, a stove top waffle iron and some shorts for THH.


Saturday we had some time to kill so we stopped at the Baras Foundation in San Diego. They had an awesome red table I wanted but not for $90.  We did however find a lego table (pictured above) and these awesome canisters:

White Pyrex Cansiters, $2.50 each Baras Foundation, San Diego, CA
Swimmin. My 3yo is learning to swim. he is getting brave and not using his floaties.

And I came home to this in my living room. I got the bed all to myself that night :)
Sunday I also got some stuff, but it was in the drying rack this morning and I didn't have time to take a picture. Stay tuned, I will do those Thursday.  Stay tuned tomorrow for "Pyrex I didn't buy" there has been a ton the last 2 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Woodland frigie! And what a sweet Lego table!!

    ReplyDelete