Wednesday, October 10, 2012

It has been a while....

Wanna know what I have been up to?

1. I got laid off. BUT don't boowhoo for me. I am having a blast being a SAHM (stay at home mom). I've got my bills paid until April so far since I am a master at managing my money. Looking for a job bites,  but it looks like doing them same thing I was doing I can make more money. Also the change has made me a better person. I am truly happy. Everything happens for a reason right? I gotta stay positive. (stupid housing market, I worked in new housing development. I was the last employee. So I don't feel too bad)

2. Watching my son turn 4. Holy crap is 4 a good age or what? He is learning everything. His memory is outstanding.  He is so excited for Halloween. We have adventures, we spend hours walking and biking and enjoying each other. We had a small party for him at Adventure City.  He got to ride a roller coaster for the first time. He got loads of Super hero stuff. Preschool is going great for him. He has time with his friends and time with me. Our little family is so happy. Happy for the first time in many many years.

3. I don't shop as much. This you can booowhoooooo over.  I do out every once and a while. Nothing much. I window shop. It is okay though. Less junk in my house. I did do a local trade with a woman. I gave her Pyrex, and she gave me some. 

4.  My mama came out and visited.  We did shop, but all thrift.  I think we learned so much about each other this time. We bonded.  I miss her.

I hope I can find a job soon. I revamped my resume, it looks awesome now. 

But since I have the free time I am living it up. Clean house, happy kid and happy husband.

So I'm back, missed me or not, lots of pyrex to show off.

The butterpint in back was a trade I got. The rest was super cheap and spent less than $10 of my mad money I saved. 



No comments:

Post a Comment