Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas pjs

Every year for Christmas I get or make THM pjs. I allow him to open them christmas eve so he has new pjs to wear in Christmas morning pictures.

This year while hitting up one of my local thrift stores I came across a set of Care Bear fabric. It had along with it 3 pillow shams for infants.

As a child my mother made my doll little quilts from pillow case fabric that she embroidered. I still have one and it sits on THM's bed. He also had my childhood doll.

So this year I made him a set from Care Bears fabric.  I used part of a white t-shirt of THH.
Pillow sham on tip and quilt on bottom
I made a quilt and small sham for him and his baby. These too will be opened on Christmas eve. A little something special for the one that holds my heart.


I am very excited to give them to him. Come on Christmas!








No comments:

Post a Comment