Friday, December 28, 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas from my new computer!

Thank you to THH for getting me a nice new to me apple.  Our old one really was about ready to die.It is so old. I am a very happy camper.

Speaking of THH. I am the luckiest person to have a very wonderful mother in law. She is so sweet.

For christmas she got me Pyrex. Man does she know the way to make her daughter in law and therefore make her son happy!

She got me Sandalwood 444 and 441. I don't have any in this pattern and hope to complete the set. It is really pretty in person. I had never seen it in person. The simplicity of it is nice.

She also got me a Terra 403. I love 403 sizes. It is perfect for a small batch of cupcakes. I like terra too. The matte black contrasts so great with the brown stripes.

The only other pyrex I got is from my brother's girlfriend's mother. While down at her house on Christmas eve I spotted in her cubbard (cause I am weird and look in peoples cub bards, lock your bathroom! LOL) A Pyrex Flameware Double Boiler. I have wanted one of these ever since I saw them. I just love it. And yes I often find myself using a bowl and pot for a double boiler. Sucks since I am clumsy and tend to get chocolate everywhere. Anyways I said something to her and it came home with it. She told me she had been debating weather or not to give it to me. I owe her big time.






1 comment:

  1. It's fun to get Pyrex at Christmas! I did too!

    ReplyDelete