Sunday, December 30, 2012

Purge mode + Pyrex for Sale

I don't know I I manage it but I tend to accumulate stuff.  Well this ends in 2013!

In the words of THM "I don't need anymore toys".

Yes he said that.  Makes me so proud.

In efforts to keep my sanity I'm gonna do a full purge all 2013. Each month I will set a goal and keep to that goal.

January is full purge month.  Look at everything in my life and see what I love, like and hate.

This means yes I will selling some Pyrex off.  I will be trying on my fat pants and throwing them out.  I will be trying to finish some UFO (unfinished objects).  I'm gonna try not to go into the thrift stores when I donate. Or just window shop.

Here is some Pyrex I I will be selling.  Feel free to email me if you want it.  (no chips or cracks in any, but some scratches, flea bites and marks, remember these are used and vintage.)

Keep an eye out. Each will have its own blog post in the furture with pictures!

Gooseberry yellow and black 444 $12 plus shipping

Spring blossom butter dish $7 plus shipping

Pink 024 $5 plus shipping

Green 403 $6 plus shipping

Spring blossom square baker $10 plus shipping

Green dots 404 - $30 plus shipping or trade for black rooster space saver with lid and cradle

Make me an offer if you want it.  I'm open to trades too.


3 comments:

  1. Hi! I just found your site tonight during a pyrex google search and was wondering if you were still going to be listing the pink 024 for sale? Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I still have the pink. It has some paint scratches and it isn't in the greatest condition. you can email me if you are interested. I can then email you back pictures.

    ReplyDelete