Saturday, January 26, 2013

Yellow Blendo Chip and Dip

I love Blendo. It is glass with frosted spray on it in colors. I once has an orange juice set but sold it many many moons ago.


Well I took my out of state cousins to Salvation Army to kill time before the Harley shoppe opened yesterday. They came for a week right after my mom. I will show you all the finds with her later this week.

Anyways it was a sale day so I totally brought this home with me.

The yellow just pops. It has been so darn rainy here, which sucks for my cousins. But this set gave me a little sunshine on a rainy day.

Do we need to sing it.......... I've got sunshine on a cloudy day.... when it's gets cold outside you are my month of May.........

I feel that way about my cousins. They are my month of May, always put a smile on my face. Maybe one day I will tell you about the night we ended up all 3 of us in the bathroom with no pants on super super super drunk.  Our pants hung out on the kitchen floor for 3 days. We know how to paint the town red for sure.

Went to "Let's Make a Deal" game show and dressed up. I'm in the fur. 


Anyways back to the Yellow.



It even had the gold holder. Total score for less than 20 bucks.

So if you are out in the cold (-2 one day back at the cousin's home) just remember spring is on it's way. The little things remind of of that.

3 comments:

  1. What a very cheery chip-and-dip! Nice score!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I know what that stuff is called, thanks! Cool find!

    ReplyDelete