Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pyrex I didn't Buy 7

Well since Pyrex hasn't been in total abundance  here lately, there hasn't been much I haven't bought. Until now.





Salvation Army, Long Beach, CA
$15.00
Butterprint 444

Ugg really $15 for a single, scratched up, faded, awful looking bowl? I think they got their panties on to tight. Went back a few days later and surprise surprise, it was still there. And still didn't come home with me. 











Salvation Army, Long Beach, CA

$7.50
Verde 442

Another poor bowl left to go to a good home. Slightly dishwasher damaged, and some noticeable scratches. I have this set.  Been there a few weeks now.









Salvation Army, Long Beach, CA
$12.00
Pink 024

Must be priced by the same person that had their panties on too tight. I have 2 of these (one is for sale). Okay condition. With no lid and a few scratches.



Salvation Amry, Long Beach, CA
8.50
Primary Green

Thicker primary green, beat to hell. I think they think just because it is Pyrex they will charge and arm and a leg for beat up ones.  I mean I have some beat up ones, but I paid like a dollar for them, no way I am going to spend over 5 just for the brand name here. 


Maybe they need to buy some larger size panties. Get the blood flowing back so their brain works. I swear they need to chill out on their prices. You are a Thrift Store Salvation Amry, get it togther man!!!

1 comment:

  1. Gah, those prices are crazy. That's so sad! :(

    ReplyDelete