Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Canon Powershot SX260HS

Sorry I have been away. I am getting a new camera and have been waiting for it to get here.

This is a shameless plug post.

My husband is in Vegas at the NAB Show. It is a digital medial event  for film, audio, video and communications professionals. Meaning he is off on a little field trip for work. He has been in meetings and presentaions most of the time. No time for fun.

He scored me a Canan Powershot SX260HS. I don't have a camera. See since he works in the film industry he has all the latest and greatest camera gear over at 27notch.com. I normally like to get the Canon 5D or 7D. But they sometimes don't have any for me to borrow. So I use the iPad. Well now I get my own little camera. A point and shoot, but none the less a camera.


For the next few months I will let you know how I like it. I am not getting paid by Canon. 27 Notch isn't paying me either (but they should, bahahaha). But I can plug them shamelessly. If you are ever in need of a camera in the Los Angeles area, check them out. Really tell THH I sent you and you like my blog, he will laugh and help you out. 

Pretty soon you will get a chance to see some of my husbands work. He (and 27 Notch) just finished up on a Flaming Lips documentary (along with MTV)  and a short documentary on Shepard Fairey. They are also a production company, use them. They rock!

Enough about them.

Here is a cute picture of my dog.

Don Juan sleepin







No comments:

Post a Comment