Monday, May 27, 2013

Shameless buy my stuff 1

Okay I am clearing house!

I have decided I don't want a bunch of my stuff. But you might!

I ship from 90802. I try my best to pack light. But I always add insurance.

Want some of it? Buy it from me.

441 Early American, $5 plus shipping. 

Salton yogurt cups (milk glass) with 2 lids $10 plus shipping

Fireking chaffing dish, $50 shipped

Gemco pepper grinder, missing metal ring. won't tighten tight.  $5 plus shipping

Butterfly gold - make offers! 443, 2-403 (pattern 1 and 2) 043, 045 has chip on handle of lid.
yellow 503 - make offer (not including shipping)
Verde 475 $10 plus shipping.
Homestead set $45 OBO plus shipping.


Email me at nelson.katiem@gmail.com if you are interested. I accept Paypal, local pickup is also available. Buy a bunch and  I  will give great discounts!

No comments:

Post a Comment