Tuesday, June 18, 2013

PreNude Treasures

The nudest resort we went to  is only about an hour away for me. Knowing my friend Sarah was driving 5 hours I took off a bit early from home, hoping to find some treasures.

I managed to drive 5 freeways in my 4 hours pre-trip shopping spree.

Freeway #1 - 405 one of the worst freeways to ever have to drive.  This is where my journey started.

First I hit up Salvation Army off the 605 in Downy. (freeway #2)

Grabbed a 401 Snowflake garland for stupid cheap.

Also grabbed a Jadeite Juicer bowl for a stand mixer. I like jadeite for the color. It is to die for.


Then I stopped at Goodwill off the 60 (freeway #3. ) Nothing. How sad.  This is the same store I found my Verde 933 that was dirrrrty.

Next up was a Salvation Army that was no longer there. Off the 10 (freeway #4)

Not letting that bother me I found another Goodwill that was not there anymore. UGG.

Then I was sorta mad. Until I found a Goodwill in Fontata in some weird strip mall. YAY! something was going my way.


There I came across a 475 Lid, 4 blendo bowls and an opal divided dish.


I was going to stop at one more place but Sarah called (freeway #5 - the 15 to get to my destination). Her story of the weekend is coming up Thursday.

4 hours and very little. But I had fun by myself shopping and finding new stores. 


I'm selling the jadeite bowl and blendo bowls. Email me is interested.

2 comments:

  1. Great finds even if your hit of shops were not as many as you had hoped. I have that same bowl in blue with white snowflakes. Now I have seen that Jadeite thingy recently and didn't have a clue what it was. Thanks for informing me.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup - I'm like Shelia, had no idea what that Jadeite thing is. I've never seen it here in Ontario, but when I went to Ohio, I seen like 10 of them.

    ReplyDelete