Tuesday, January 7, 2014

It feels good to purge a little.

I'm so happy! Since having this obsession over pyrex I've ended up with doubles. And ended up with some I ask myself why I have. 

So in my quest to be a littlest better about my spending and space I have went through all my stuff and listed it for sale on Craigslist.  

I also hope it will fund the new beauties soon to be mine. 

Well tonight I got a bite. A person wanted to buy one dish. They left with all I had in my car. I don't give my address out. I'm a pyrex drug dealer. Bahahaha

So let's say a fair well to all these guys. 


They all got a new home. 

I'm sharing the love. See I'm not a hoarder. 

3 comments:

  1. Sharing the love is ALWAYS good, and it makes for good Pyrex Karma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good thing you had it all with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, if we weren't on opposite coasts, I would buy that barbed wire from you. That is the only DD I am still looking for!

    ReplyDelete