Thursday, January 16, 2014

Spring is coming early!

I think my goal is becoming a reality this year. I set out to finish sets. I don't need to seat any more new sets. I have been really good about it too. Please hold your applause until after my post. 

One of my favorite things I got from the womb on Facebook was my Spring Blossom 441. I have been looking for this damn bowl for over a year. When people ask what I want in a trades I always go with SB441. 


And look what I got! Isn't this little one a beauty! I think so. The simple one line of green flowers on the stark white.


It is right at home with my others. My Cindy set is complete. So this makes the 4th part of the set complete. I need 2 more things to have the Pyrex section complete. (not including the extra stuff.) 

In a trade I also got these little guys. I traded a verde 475 for these guys. A Sugar and cream set and a little random Salt shaker (not marked Corning, Gemco or Pyrex)


Like little babies. My Pyrex has babies. Aw! 

Hopefully by summer I can make a display and show off the entire collection!  I will find the last 2 things I need. 


No comments:

Post a Comment